
Unbelievable Baguio Loft Views: Primera Condotel's BEST Kept Secret!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups! Because we're about to dive headfirst into the "BEST Kept Secret" that is Unbelievable Baguio Loft Views: Primera Condotel! Get ready for a review that's less PR spiel and more… well, me. Prepare for a bumpy ride (like a Baguio jeepney) because this is gonna be raw, real, and hopefully, helpful AF.
First, the Basics (and the BS):
Look, let's be honest, the phrase "BEST Kept Secret" is thrown around like confetti at a wedding. But does Primera Condotel actually live up to it? Hmm… well, let's break it down, shall we?
Accessibility (and the uphill battle):
- Accessibility: Okay, Baguio. Let's just say accessibility is a… challenge. It's a mountain city, after all. Important point: I didn't personally check out wheelchair access due to mobility issues and a fear of heights, but, I'd recommend you call them directly as the website is vague, and Baguio ain't exactly known for its flat streets.
- Elevator: Yes! Thank God, there’s an elevator. My knees are thanking the heavens right now.
- Okay, I need to get this out of the way: Internet! Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! YESSSSS! (More later, I'm a chronic online person!)
Rooms – My Sanctuary (and my mess):
So, "Unbelievable Baguio Loft Views"? They ain't kidding. I, a person who normally calls a shoebox home, gasped when I entered my loft. The views! Seriously, you wake up, and you're practically floating above the clouds. Now, I wasn't exactly expecting a perfect room. I live in the real world, y'know?
- "Available In All Rooms": Air conditioning (it's Baguio, you won't need it as it has fresh air!) Air conditioning (it's Baguio, you won't need it), Alarm clock (still relevant), Bathrobes (yassss!), Bathroom phone(why?), Bathtub (lovely, but I didn’t get to use it as it was a quick trip), Blackout curtains (essential for a sleep-deprived traveler), Carpeting (yay for comfort), Closet (hello, extra space!), Coffee/tea maker (YES! Crucial for the morning-after clarity), Complimentary tea (nice touch), Daily housekeeping (bless them!), Desk (useful), Extra long bed (love it!), Free bottled water (thank you, hydration!), Hair dryer (vital!), High floor (view!), In-room safe box (always a plus), Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless (double YES, internet!), Ironing facilities (wrinkles are the enemy!), Laptop workspace (essential for writers!), Linens (clean and crisp), Mini bar (tempting), Mirror (always a plus!), Non-smoking (thank god), On-demand movies (always a guilty pleasure), Private bathroom, Reading light (for those late-night book sessions), Refrigerator (so you can keep your sinfully delicious snacks cold), Safety/security feature (always appreciated), Satellite/cable channels (for when you need to numb your brain), Scale (yikes), Seating area (perfect for chilling with a book), Separate shower/bathtub (luxury!), Shower (the water pressure was amazing!), Slippers (comfy!), Smoke detector (safety first!), Socket near the bed (crucial!), Sofa (lounge time!), Soundproofing (needed for the noisy city!), Telephone (basic necessity), Toiletries (the little details!), Towels (fluffy!), Umbrella (Baguio weather is unpredictable!), Visual alarm (important), Wake-up service (for the slowpokes), Wi-Fi [free] (the best!), Window that opens (breathe in that Baguio air!)
- "Room decorations" Simple, modern, and not overly fussy. No dusty knick-knacks, which I love.
- "Non-smoking rooms" Thank goodness!
My Anecdote: Okay, picture this. The first morning. The sun bursts through the curtains. I stumble out of bed (after hitting snooze twice). I open the gigantic window and… BAM! A panorama of Baguio, bathed in golden light. I felt like a queen. A slightly disheveled queen, maybe, but a queen nonetheless. That view alone almost made the trip worth it. Almost.
A Word on Cleanliness: (And a Tiny Fear of Germs):
I am… particular when it comes to cleanliness. I'm not talking OCD, but I do appreciate things being… hygienic. Primera Condotel gets top marks here. Everything was spotless. The anti-viral cleaning products and room sanitation between stays was great. It felt safe, which is HUGE in these times. I saw the staff cleaning, sanitizing, and they really took the hygiene certifications seriously. I appreciate the hand sanitizers everywhere.
Amenities – Let's Get Comfortable:
- Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in all rooms! Bless I am working on the go, and the internet was FAST. Seriously, faster than some places I've stayed in. I mean, I need it. To work, to keep up with my friends on social media, etc. I was able to upload videos, attend online meetings, and watch way too many cat videos.
- Restaurants, Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Okay, I'm not a foodie. I'm more of a "feed-me-now" kind of gal. But the simple A la carte in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Breakfast buffet, and room service 24-hours suited me perfectly. Breakfast was pretty darn good, with a mix of Western and Asian options. The coffee was strong, which is exactly what I needed. The room service was quick and the food arrived hot. The hotel is surrounded by food places, which makes getting around very easy.
- Pool with view: Honestly, I didn't use it. Baguio is cold, even in the 'warm' months!
- Fitness center: I did not explore. (See: laziness.)
- Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom: Nope, the stay was a shorter one, so I didn't have much time to explore.
- Services and Conveniences: Concierge, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Elevator, Food delivery, Laundry service. All the essentials. I found all the staff to be friendly and helpful.
- For the Kids: I didn't bring any kids.
The Quirks (and Things That Could Be Better):
- The "Best Kept Secret" thing: Okay, it's a bit cheesy. But hey, it's marketing, right?
- Minor Imperfection: Not the fault of the hotel, but Baguio traffic. Plan your travels accordingly.
- The Noise: It's a city. There's noise. Just something to be aware of. It's not a silent retreat.
Overall - The Verdict (My Honest Opinion):
Look, Unbelievable Baguio Loft Views: Primera Condotel? It's a solid choice. It's clean, the staff is great, the internet is awesome, and the views are to die for. Would I recommend it? Absolutely. Would I go back? In a heartbeat.
Final Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars. (Minus half a star for the traffic and the slightly cheesy marketing. But let's be real, I'll take those "flaws" any day.)
NOW FOR THE SALES PITCH (Because, Duh):
ARE YOU READY TO ESCAPE?
Tired of the same old routine? Dreaming of crisp mountain air, breathtaking views, and a place where you can finally relax?
Unbelievable Baguio Loft Views: Primera Condotel is calling your name!
Here's what you get:
- Breathtaking Loft Views That Will Take Your Breath Away: Seriously. The best views ever.
- Fast, Reliable Wi-Fi: Because you need to stay connected (and we get it!).
- Spotlessly Clean and Safe Environment: Your peace of mind is our top priority.
- 24/7 Room Service and a Delicious Breakfast Buffet: Indulge your taste buds.
- Amazing Location: Close to all the best Baguio has to offer.
- And a SECRET that only you, will know: you'll have the BEST trip of your life
Special Offer:
Book your stay at Unbelievable Baguio Loft Views: Primera Condotel within the next 7 days and receive a FREE upgrade to a loft room with a view. That's a FREE upgrade, people!
Don't wait! Your unforgettable Baguio escape is waiting. Click the link below and Book NOW!
(Insert Booking link here)
P.S. Tell them the review sent you! (Maybe they'll give me a discount on my next stay… just saying.)
Escape to Paradise: AV Villa Coco Bali - Your Dream Vacation Awaits
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly polished travel itinerary. This is Baguio, baby, and we're gonna wrestle it to the ground, one foggy morning at a time. We’re talking the Baguio Primera Condotel Loft Type experience, and trust me, it's gonna be a ride.
Day 1: Arrival & Altitude Adjustment (AKA Praying I Don't Pass Out)
- 10:00 AM: Touchdown! (Or more accurately, a bumpy landing) - NAIA to Victory Liner, then a prayer to the mountain gods. Okay, so the flight was fine (except for the screaming toddler behind me, bless his tiny lungs). But, the bus ride? Oh, the bus ride. Imagine a roller coaster built by someone who might have slightly over-indulged in the local brew. That winding road? We’re talking stomach-in-throat, white-knuckle, "is this actually the end?" kind of fun. I'm pretty sure my inner organs rearranged themselves. But hey, survived, and that's all that matters. Arrival in Baguio, a city that's like… well, it's like someone took a big lungful of mountain air and exhaled a place.
- 1:00 PM: Check-in at Baguio Primera Condotel - Loft Dreams (and a slight head spin). The reception was okay, service a little bit unpolished. I expected that. I went to the loft, and it was… well, it was a loft. Not the sleek, minimalist loft of my Instagram fantasies. More like a cozy, slightly-dated love nest. The view? Stunning. The altitude? Kicking my butt! I swear I was breathing like a fish out of water just walking from the elevator to the room.
- 2:00 PM: Lunch at a Local Eatery (and contemplating my life choices). Found a kare-kare place near the condotel. I devoured a plate of the nutty stew and rice, despite my pounding headache. The whole experience left me wondering if my poor lungs are ever going to be able to cope with the altitude. This must be what it's like to live on a small planet.
- 3:00 PM: Exploration - The Burnham Park Adventure (or, the bird watching fiasco). Burnham Park is a whirlwind of activity. I rented a boat on the lake. What a disaster! Not fun and absolutely not relaxing. Birds were not friendly.
- 6:00 PM: First Dinner: Just a sad but necessary pizza from a restaurant near the condotel (because I was too tired and frankly a little scared to venture out further).
Day 2: Culture Shock, Coffee, and a Near-Death Experience with a Jeepney
- 8:00 AM: Wake up, Coffee, Panic. Okay, not really panic. More like a mild, persistent anxiety that I wasn’t used to. The coffee from the local cafe nearby was actually pretty good. A good start, anyway.
- 9:00 AM: Session Road, or, "Where did all the people come from?!" Session Road is alive. It’s a sensory overload in the best possible way. The smell of street food, the honking from jeeps, the happy chatter of the locals. People, everywhere! My attempt at getting across the street almost ended in me becoming a permanent fixture in the Baguio traffic report. Jeepneys are like living, metal, neon-colored wasps of traffic.
- 11:00 AM: The Baguio City Public Market - Sensory Overload. This market is a chaotic, fragrant, glorious mess. Vegetables piled high, vendors shouting, a symphony of smells. I bought some strawberries the size of my thumb, and a ton of ube everything. This is the beauty of Baguio, right here in the market. I loved it.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch at a Local Eatery #2. Let's try a local soup. Went back to the market, found a small eatery and had a steaming bowl of the best soup I've ever had. The waitress, with a smile that could melt glaciers, talked me through the ingredients. It was simple and delicious. This is the kind of experience that makes travel worthwhile.
- 3:00 PM: (Almost) Dying on a Jeepney. The jeepney ride from hell! I climbed aboard a jeepney heading out of town. The driver was a speed demon, the music blasting from the speakers was… not exactly my taste, let's put it that way. I swear we were airborne for a good portion of the ride. My grip was so tight; you could have used my knuckles to hammer nails. I made it out alive, though and that's what matters most.
- 5:00 PM: Relax at the Condotel. Watch the sunset, and contemplate life. I sat on my balcony. The view of the pine trees and the city lights was breathtaking. Yes, even for the city slicker from the big smoke, I appreciate the view from my tiny room. After a day like today, this is what I needed.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at a fancy restaurant. It was delicious. I didn't enjoy it, though, because I was thinking about the jeepney ride.
Day 3: Art Appreciation, Strawberry Heaven, and the Bitter Goodbye
- 9:00 AM: The BenCab Museum, where I pretend to understand art. Sort of. The museum is, well, stunning. The view of the mountains from the cafe is worth the price of admission alone. And the art? Amazing. I pretended to be an art critic for a while, but I soon realized that I know nothing about art. But I liked what I saw.
- 11:00 AM: Strawberry Farm Fiesta! Okay, this is where I truly went to heaven. Fresh strawberries, strawberry ice cream, strawberry jam, strawberry milkshake. I felt like a kid again. I took a ridiculous number of photos.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch. I ate a local dish, and I don't remember much, I was busy thinking about strawberries.
- 3:00 PM: Souvenir Shopping - Because guilt. Souvenirs are a must. I got some jams, some keychains, a few trinkets. I am now the proud owner of a Baguio-branded t-shirt that, let's be honest, I'll probably only wear to mow the lawn. It was a fun time. I'm sure I'm going to regret buying it later. I'm the queen of buyer's remorse.
- 5:00 PM: Contemplation at Mines View Park: The view is beautiful. The crowds are insane. A nice end to the day.
- 6:00 PM: The farewell Dinner (and a moment of wistful reflection). It was a simple meal. I was looking over the mountains in the distance as the fog rolled it. I'd be leaving this mountain city in a few hours. Part of me wanted to stay forever, and part of me was ready to return home.
- 8:00 PM: Packing, then a teary-eyed good-bye to the loft. Ready, yet not ready to say goodbye to the loft. It was a love/hate relationship but a necessary break.
Day 4: Head out and on the road again!
- 1:00 AM: Check Out of the Condotel and Head to the Bus Station and on the road again! Goodbye, Baguio! It was a love/hate relationship, a trip that had me laughing, crying, sweating, and questioning my sanity, all in a matter of days. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
- 3:00 AM: On the bus! I hope I can doze off the whole way.
- 6:00 AM: Arrive home, and try to recuperate. Rest and sleep are always a must.

Unbelievable Baguio Loft Views: Primera Condotel's BEST Kept Secret! (Or Is It?) - Your FAQs, Finally Answered (Maybe)!
Okay, Seriously, What Makes These Views "Unbelievable"? Is It Just Hype?
Alright, let's be real. "Unbelievable" is a strong word. And yes, it *is* a little hype-y. But... hear me out. I went expecting, you know, *a view*. Like, buildings, maybe a distant mountain. But then... I got to the loft. First of all, lugging my suitcase up those stairs (more on THAT later) nearly killed me. But then... BAM! The entire frickin' city just… sprawled. Like a miniature Lego set, all twinkling lights and hazy fog.
I’m not gonna lie, I actually gasped. My jaw *actually* dropped. It's not just the view; it’s the *feeling*. You’re elevated – literally and figuratively. You feel… peaceful. Then, the sun sets. And the colors! I’m talking oranges, pinks, purples… Instagram heaven, folks. But even better, you actually *live* in that view. You don't just see it from a tiny balcony. You're IN it. So, yeah, maybe not *literally* unbelievable, but… pretty dang close. I'd say, it delivers on its promise.
Let's talk about those stairs. How many are we talking, and are they killer?
Okay, brace yourselves. There are *a lot* of stairs. I didn't actually *count* them because I was too busy wheezing and praying to the Baguio gods for oxygen. But let's just say… it’s a legit workout. I’d estimate… maybe three, four flights? The good news is, it’s usually a relatively short staircase, so you get a breather. The bad news? Every single step feels like Everest when you’re dragging luggage. Seriously, pack light! I saw one poor soul hauling a massive suitcase. I almost felt bad for him… then I remembered my own agony a few minutes earlier. My advice: take breaks. And tip the bellhop generously – they deserve it. Seriously, those stairs are a killer. Bring a rescue inhaler if you get altitude sickness.
Is the Loft Actually Worth the Price Tag? Or Is It Just Instagram Bait?
This is the million-dollar question, isn’t it? Look, Baguio’s not cheap. And a loft with a killer view certainly isn’t. I’m gonna be honest, I winced when I saw the price. Then I saw the view. Then I thought about my boring, windowless apartment back home. Ugh.
Here's the deal: If you're on a shoestring budget, maybe. But if you're looking for a memorable experience, something *special*? Yeah, it's probably worth it. Think of it as an investment in your mental well-being. The view is genuinely restorative. And, hey, brag to your friends! Consider it a self-care splurge. Plus, you're paying for the *experience*. The stairs, the slightly creaky floorboards, the feeling of being miles above the city… it all adds up. And you know what? I felt like a king or queen, up in my little loft. It's absolutely 1000% Instagram bait. And I have no regrets. My feed has never looked better.
What's the Vibe Inside the Loft? Is It Modern, Cozy, or… Dated? (Be Honest!)
Okay, full disclosure: It’s not exactly a modern, minimalist paradise. Think… charming, with a touch of "lived-in." It's clean but it's not sterile. There are definitely some vintage touches. You know, the kind that make you feel like you're staying in a cozy cabin rather than a cookie-cutter hotel room.
I saw some other reviews complaining about the dated decor. And yeah, the furniture isn’t exactly high-end. But honestly? I found it charming. It felt… real. Like a home, not a hotel. The bed was comfy. The bathroom was functional. The view… well, the view trumped everything else. So, yes, it's not a super-modern experience, but it's very comfortable and welcoming. Don't expect a fancy spa; expect a warm, inviting space where you can chill out and take in the view. The charm more than made up for the lack of cutting-edge design in my opinion.
Any Quirks or Annoyances I Should Know About?
Alright, let’s get into the nitty-gritty. Because no place is perfect, right?
First: The Wi-Fi. It can be… a little spotty, especially during peak hours. Be prepared to unplug and embrace the analog life. (Not necessarily a bad thing, actually!) Second: Noise. You're in a city, so you'll hear some traffic. It's not deafening but take earplugs if you're a light sleeper. Third: The water pressure in the shower wasn't exactly a pressure wash. I didn't care. I was too busy staring out the window. So, low water pressure didn't bother me, but just a heads up. Fourth: The stairs. (I've mentioned them, but again, pack light!)
Honestly, that’s about it. Small prices to pay for that view. And, I suppose, the experience of climbing Mount Everest every time you want to get to your room. Which, by the way, is quite the workout by itself.
Is this place really a "best kept secret"?
This is where it gets interesting. Is it a "best kept secret"? Probably not anymore, I suspect the secret is out. But honestly, it still felt pretty special. The number of people I met while I was there, I didn't see a ton of other people. The staff at Primera Condotel were welcoming and friendly, they did a brilliant job. Overall I think it's worth a visit and in terms of a view, its one of the best in Baguio.

