Unbelievable Clarence Hotel Deal in Albany, Australia!

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

Unbelievable Clarence Hotel Deal in Albany, Australia!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the "Unbelievable Clarence Hotel Deal" in Albany, Australia. Forget polished prose; this is gonna be real, raw, and, hopefully, helpful. I'm going to break it down like I'm telling you all about it over a very large coffee…and maybe a tiny bit of wine.

First Impression: Albany, You’re Beautiful (And The Clarence Helps)

Albany itself is just… breathtaking. Seriously, the coastline? The history? The sheer vastness of the ocean? Yeah, it hits you square in the chest. And finding a place to stay that makes you feel like you've actually arrived is crucial. So, the Clarence Hotel deal… well, it's trying. We'll get into the nitty-gritty, but the location is undeniably a win. Right in the thick of things, but far enough from the main drag's Friday night shenanigans.

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag (But Mostly Okay!)

Alright, let's be upfront: Accessibility. This is where we get real.

  • Wheelchair Accessible: From what I saw online, and the hotel descriptions, it seems like they are trying to be accommodating. The hotel offers some accessible rooms. Crucial: PHONE. CALL. THEM. Right now. Don't assume. Confirm specific details about ramps, elevators, and bathroom setups before booking. Don't just trust the website, it's the only way to be sure.
  • Elevator: They do have an elevator, which is a huge plus!
  • The hotel itself is generally pretty flat, but Albany is hilly. Keep that in mind if you're planning to explore.

On-site accessible restaurants / lounges: I'm a bit of a food fiend, so I made sure to note the options available inside the hotel. I am not sure of how accessible the dining options are, so once again, CALL THEM!

Internet: The Modern Necessity – Wi-Fi Everywhere!

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! YES! A win! Praise hands emoji. Seriously, in this day and age, it's a dealbreaker for me. I need to check emails, stalk my friends online (don't judge!), and generally stay connected. So, this is HUGE.
  • Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services: Good to know for hard-wired connections where needed.

Things To Do & Ways To Relax – A Little Pampering, A Lot of Fun

Okay, this is where the Clarence tries to flex a little. I love this stuff.

  • Swimming pool and Sauna: I'm a sucker for a good swim. The hotel boasts both an outdoor pool and a sauna, and I'm all for it. Relaxing in the sauna after a dip in the pool? Sounds heavenly.
  • Gym/Fitness: They have gym facilities! I can work out a little and not feel too bad about the cakes I'll eat.
  • Spa/Spa/sauna: Yes, please. Massage, body wrap and body scrubs are my bread and butter. I like to think I'll always go spa-ing, but I never do. I should for sure take that into account when trying to organize this deal!

My Favorite Moment: The "View, Poolside"

Let’s talk about the pool with a view because I was genuinely excited to get there. The pool, from the pictures I've seen, looks gorgeous. It's that classic "infinity edge" style (does anyone really use that phrase anymore?), overlooking something beautiful, probably the ocean or some lush greenery. My dream is just to sit there, cocktail in hand, watching the colours of the sunset, then slip into the water. (If it's not gorgeous, I'm blaming someone in the review).

Cleanliness & Safety: Covid-19 and Beyond

Okay, let's get serious for a moment. This is important.

  • Daily Disinfection and Rooms Sanitized Between Stays: Good. Very good. I want to feel safe.
  • Hand Sanitizer, Staff Trained in Safety Protocol: More good. Things I expect now.
  • Individually-wrapped food options: Necessary.
  • Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: Good.
  • Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Necessary.
  • Anti-viral cleaning products; Sterilizing equipment; Safe dining setup: Yes.

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking: Fueling the Fun

  • Restaurants: The hotel hosts a few restaurants. I like restaurants!
  • A la carte in restaurant: That's fancy; I love it.
  • Happy hour; Poolside bar; Coffee/tea in restaurant: Perfect for a pre-dinner wind-down.
  • International cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant; Asian cuisine in restaurant: I’m a sucker for international food. I wonder how good their fusion food is…
  • Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast takeaway service, Breakfast in room, Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, Buffet in restaurant: This is a solid offering. And breakfast in room… YES!
  • Room service [24-hour]: A lifesaver. Especially when my "day" turns into "night."
  • Snack bar: Good for a quick bite.

Services & Conveniences: The Extras That Make It Easier

  • Air conditioning: Thank god!
  • Business facilities: Good if you're mixing business with leisure.
  • Concierge: Always helpful.
  • Currency exchange: I like this.
  • Daily housekeeping: Excellent.
  • Doorman: A nice touch.
  • Elevator: Crucial!
  • Facilities for disabled guests: Check specifically via phone before arrival! Seriously, don't just assume.
  • Laundry service, Dry cleaning: Essential. I'm a messy traveler.
  • Luggage storage: Always handy.
  • Safety deposit boxes: For peace of mind.
  • Car park [free of charge]: Huge win! Parking in Albany can be a nightmare.
  • Car park [on-site]: Another win.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly?

  • Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids meal, Kids facilities: If you're traveling with the young'uns, this is a huge bonus.

Rooms: The Real Deal

  • Air conditioning – YES!
  • Free Wi-Fi – AGAIN, YES!
  • Blackout curtains: Crucial for sleep.
  • Coffee/tea maker: Necessary.
  • Daily housekeeping: Essential.
  • Hair dryer: Thank goodness.
  • In-room safe box: Always a good idea.
  • Mini bar, Refrigerator: Awesome!
  • Satellite/cable channels: Nice to have for chilling.
  • Separate shower/bathtub: Luxurious.
  • Smoke detector: Safety first!
  • Wake-up service: Necessary.

Getting Around: Albany Adventures

  • Airport transfer: Depending on the price, this is helpful.
  • Car park [free of charge]: Excellent!
  • Taxi service: Always available, I hope

My Honest Verdict (And a Crazy Offer)

Look, the "Unbelievable Clarence Hotel Deal" in Albany has a LOT of potential. The location? Epic. The amenities? Promising. BUT, let's be real: Call the hotel directly to clarify accessibility details. Don't just book it and hope for the best.

Now for the Crazy Offer (Because I Like You):

Here’s what I’m thinking:

  • Make sure to book the "Unbelievable Clarence Hotel Deal" for a specific timeframe. For example, 3 nights, or more.
  • Book NOW! Don't procrastinate. Seriously.
  • Be Prepared to be Honest: When you book the hotel, just let them know where you got the deal, so they can track bookings.

Is it a perfect hotel? Probably not. But is it a good starting point for exploring Albany? Absolutely. And with this deal, you could be getting an amazing vacation.

Istanbul: The PERFECT Turkey Getaway for Families!

Book Now

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into my Albany adventure! And trust me, this isn't your perfectly-packaged, sanitized travel guide. This is real life on the road, with all the glorious, messy bits attached. We're talking SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville, Albany, Australia, and I'm running off the fumes of caffeine and sheer willpower.

Day 1: Arrival, Awkward Airport Encounters, and the Quest for Coffee (and Sanity)

  • Morning (Chaos Unleashed): Landed in Albany. Let me tell you, the Perth airport… well, it is an airport. I'm pretty sure I saw a tumbleweed roll through the departure lounge. Now, getting onto the plane, I managed to spill my lukewarm (and frankly, disappointing) airport coffee on the nice lady next to me. She looked… unimpressed. I apologized profusely, felt about an inch tall, and hid behind a magazine for the rest of the flight.
  • Afternoon (Semi-Sorted): Arrived in Albany, found the rental car (thank GOD, because navigating public transport with my sense of direction is a recipe for disaster). The drive to the SureStay was beautiful, though. Rolling hills, the ocean shimmering in the distance… okay, maybe Albany isn't so bad after all. Checked into The Clarence - it's got a certain…charm. Let's call it "vintage." The lobby smells faintly of, I don't know, grandpa's pipe tobacco and old paperbacks. Not unpleasant, just… unique.
  • Late Afternoon (Coffee Emergency): Unpacked, then the caffeine withdrawal symptoms hit. Hard. I needed caffeine NOW. Googled the nearest coffee shop. Found a quirky little place called "The Coffee Merchant" and the barista knows how to make a decent brew and gave me a pep talk that seemed tailored to my current messy state. Their coffee was strong. Really strong. I might actually survive this trip.
  • Evening (Mostly Uneventful Dinner): Wandered into Albany’s town center, found a pub and had a decent burger. The view of the harbor was amazing. The seagulls are loud. And the wine was a bit too sweet, so I spent all evening looking for water to drink.

Day 2: Whaling History, Wave Action, and a Near-Disaster with a Drone

  • Morning (History, Plus Sea Spray): Today, we're getting serious with the history. The whaling museum was… well, it was intense. Honestly, a bit morbid. But fascinating. Hearing those stories about the whaling ships, and how dangerous it was, truly made me reflect. But now I can’t get the images of the boats and whales out of my head. And the museum gift shop was all whale-themed mugs, so I got one. Don't judge me.
  • Afternoon (Waves and Regret): Went to The Gap and Natural Bridge. The power of the ocean is truly humbling. Huge waves crashing against the cliffs, the roar of the sea… It's spectacular. And I, being the brilliant strategist that I am, decided to fly my drone. Everything was going swimmingly (pun intended!) until a rogue gust of wind decided it was time for my drone to take an unscheduled dip in the Southern Ocean. Cue panic, swearing, and a desperate scramble to retrieve… what was left of it. Lost the drone, but at least I got some amazing pics from before.
  • Late Afternoon (Recovery and Retail Therapy): Needed retail therapy post-drone-disaster. Stumbled upon a boutique selling handcrafted woolen goods. Bought a ridiculously soft scarf. Felt instantly better.
  • Evening (Pizza and Reflection): Pizza and a quiet evening in. Finally got my bearings. Maybe I should keep a journal of the small moments.

Day 3: Coastal Drives, Unexpected Wildlife, and the Sweetest Sunsets

  • Morning (Coastal Bliss): The scenic drive to the Torndirrup National Park was pure magic. The coastline is just incredible. It was on this drive that I realized I have no idea how the locals drive on those windy roads.
  • Afternoon (Wildlife Interlude): A kangaroo hopped right in front of the car. I stopped the car immediately, got out, and stared. I was so startled I was close to tears. No need to be scared! But it made me realize, maybe I should be more aware.
  • Late Afternoon (Sunset Symphony): Found a perfect spot to watch the sunset over the ocean. The sky exploded in colors I didn't even know existed. Honestly, it made me emotional. It was one of those moments where you just feel profoundly grateful to be alive, and in Albany, watching a sunset of pure, unadulterated beauty. The whole day had been worth it for that single moment.
  • Evening (Packing, Pretending to Be Organized): Back at The Clarence, started packing, or at least pretending to pack. Realized I haven't even remotely scratched the surface of what Albany has to offer. This trip is a marathon, not a sprint.

Day 4: Heading Home, and Already Planning the Return

  • Morning (Last-Minute Scramble): One last attempt at getting coffee. Packed the car. Said goodbye to The Clarence, which – despite its quirks – I've actually grown rather fond of.
  • Afternoon (Airport Anxiety): Back to the airport, back to the reality of delayed flights. The nice lady from the plane remembers me, we share an awkward, yet friendly wave.
  • Evening (Homecoming): Back home. Exhausted, buzzing from the coffee, and already daydreaming about my next trip to Albany. There’s something about that place, something I'm definitely going to miss.

So, there you have it. My less-than-perfect, utterly human Albany adventure. Would I recommend it? Absolutely. Just be prepared for the unexpected, embrace the mess, and always, ALWAYS bring extra coffee. And maybe keep your drone away from strong winds. Oh, and if you're staying at The Clarence… say hello to the front desk from me. They're good people. And good luck! You'll need it.

**Bourges' Hidden Gem: D'Angleterre Hotel Luxury Awaits!**

Book Now

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

Oh Boy, Did I Just Score the Clarence Hotel Deal in Albany? Let's Unpack This!

Alright, spill the beans! What *IS* this "Unbelievable Clarence Hotel Deal" everyone's chattering about in Albany?

Okay, okay, deep breaths. Basically, the Clarence Hotel in Albany, which, let's be honest, has seen better days (but in a charming, historical kind of way!), is running a promo right now. Think ridiculously cheap rates. Seriously, I'm talking about prices that made my jaw drop, my credit card twitch, and my better judgment completely evaporate. They're probably trying to fill rooms during the off-season, or maybe the plumbing gods are furious, I don't know! All I know is, I *had* to book it. And now I'm secretly wondering how much mold is involved... but mostly excited!

So... How cheap are we talking? Like, "steal a loaf of bread and run" cheap?

Ugh, don't even get me started. It's so ridiculously cheap, that I genuinely suspect they’re giving rooms away in exchange for your firstborn’s blood (kidding, kidding... mostly). Let’s just say, I’ve spent more on a dodgy kebab after a night out. We're talking under $100 a night. Which, for a hotel with the reputation of the Clarence, is, frankly, astounding. I keep checking the small print for hidden fees and a clause committing me to washing the hotel laundry for a year... nope. It’s just… cheap. I'M SUSPICIOUS, BUT I’M IN.

What's *actually* included in this deal? Is breakfast provided? Are you getting a shoebox with a view of the fire escape?

Okay, okay, let's rein in the hysteria for a second. My booking *says* it includes a "classic room" (which, let’s be honest, probably means "small and probably smells of mothballs") and, miraculously, it does *say* breakfast. Breakfast! In a cheap deal! I’m bracing myself for instant coffee and toast that probably hasn't seen a toaster since the early 90s. And as for the view? Well, I'm hoping for anything beyond a brick wall. Maybe a slightly less-ugly brick wall? I'll let you know. My expectations are, shall we say, calibrated to a level of hopeful-despair. I’ll be happy if the bed doesn’t collapse under me.

The Clarence Hotel... isn't that the one with the… history? Like, *really* old history?

Ah, yes. "History". Let's just say the Clarence Hotel has "seen things." It's been around forever. Before Albany was even Albany! I mean, it probably pre-dates sliced bread, electricity, and good hygiene. It reeks of stories. And a little bit of damp. They boast about their "historical charm," which translates, in my book, to "might be haunted." I’m half expecting to find a spectral sea captain slumped in the corner of my room, muttering about lost cargo and low tides. Honestly, the sheer *possibility* of a ghostly encounter is part of the appeal, I think. Or maybe it’s just the cheap price talking.

Are you actually worried about the condition of the hotel? Like, will it be safe?

Look, yes. Of course, I’m worried! I'm not an idiot. I've read the reviews. I've SEEN the photos. Some of them... well, let's just say they involved questionable plumbing and a level of dust that frankly looked like it’d won a prize. But, hey, I'm embracing it. I'm packing my own disinfectant wipes, a hazmat suit (kidding!), and a healthy dose of optimism. I figure, worst-case scenario, I'll be telling a hilarious story for years to come. Plus, Albany is beautiful. The hotel is *just* a place to sleep in, right? Right?! I'm telling myself yes. Send help (and extra hand sanitizer).

Okay, but what if the rooms are genuinely terrible? What's your fallback plan?

Oh, my sweet summer child. I *have* a backup plan. A very simple one: find a cozy pub, order a pint of something dark and delicious (Albany has some good breweries), and then, if things are truly dire, hop in the car and drive back to the nearest, sane-looking motel. I mean, I’m not a masochist. I’m willing to endure a little bit of "historical charm," but not if it involves being devoured by bedbugs. Honestly, the thought of getting a decent night's sleep *anywhere* sounds delightful right now. So, yeah, pub, pint, escape. That's the plan. Or, you know, I could just sleep in the car. A distinct possibility.

What are you *most* excited about, knowing what you know?

Honestly? The adventure! The sheer, untamed potential for things to go wrong! I'm not sure if it's the thrill of the bargain, the siren song of the unknown, or if I'm just slightly unhinged, but... I'm ridiculously excited. I'm excited to explore Albany, to breathe in sea air, to see the rugged coastline. I'm excited to see if the hotel is as wonderfully bonkers as it seems. I'm excited to potentially meet a ghost! More than anything, I'm excited for a change of scenery, a reason to switch off the bloody laptop, and a chance to experience something... different. And hey, even if the bed is lumpy and the shower dribbles, I’ll have a damn good story to tell. Wish me luck!

What's the vibe, really? Is it worth it?

Okay, so here's the thing... I'm *trying* to manage my expectations. The reviews are mixed, at best. Think "charming relic" to "slight disaster." But I'm going with the "charming relic" mindset! Honestly, at that price, if it's clean-ish, the bed's vaguely horizontal, and I don't contract some sort of unknown hotel-borne illness, then YES, it's worth it. I'll report back, of course, with a full, unfiltered, possibly slightly hysterical review. Prepare yourselves. And maybe, just maybe, pack a hazmat suit for *me*. This could be a ride.

Okay, you mentioned your firstborn... that’s a joke, right?

Luxury Stay Blog

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia

SureStay Hotel by Best Western The Clarence on Melville Albany Australia