
Croatia's Most Stunning Suite: Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis!
Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis: My Honest, Messy, and Utterly Captivated Review. Buckle Up!
Okay, folks. I've just emerged (slightly sunburnt and utterly blissful) from the Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis, and I need to share this experience. Forget perfectly polished travel blog posts, this is the real deal, warts and all. And believe me, the "warts" are incredibly minor compared to the sheer, unadulterated wow factor.
First, let's get the practical stuff out of the way, because who wants to worry about boring details on arrival?
Accessibility: Honestly, I'm not an expert on this, but the elevator was a lifesaver after a long ferry ride. And seeing the careful consideration put in, they likely cater to those needing extra support. They should have specific info you can ask about the wheelchair accessibility.
Cleanliness and Safety: (A Big, Heaving Sigh of Relief)
Look, I’ve been paranoid since… well, since the pandemic. This place? Pure, pristine, and totally not giving off anxious vibes. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Rooms sanitized between stays? Double check. They even let you opt out of room sanitization! (Which, admittedly, I didn't. I wanted all the elbow grease they could muster.) Hand sanitizers were everywhere, not just in dispensers. Staff trained in safety protocol? Absolutely. I saw them meticulously cleaning everything. They were even using professional-grade sanitizing services because of course they were. I loved the Cashless payment service. Seriously, it’s the little things that made me breathe easier. First aid kit available, of course, and a doctor/nurse on call… though I'm hoping I won't need it! Their hygiene certifications are front and center. Oh, and the daily disinfection in common areas? Chef's kiss. It's a fortress of cleanliness in the best way. They've truly thought of everything.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: (Prepare to Unbutton Those Pants!)
Okay, this is where things get dangerous. I could happily have moved in for a month and done absolutely nothing but eat and drink. This place is a food lover's paradise.
- Restaurants: There are several, ranging from fancy-pants a la carte dining to casual snacks by the pool. Don't miss the Western Cuisine in restaurant, because it was seriously amazing!
- Breakfast: (Breakfast buffet!) Listen, I'm not a morning person, but the Breakfast buffet was actually worth waking up for. They had everything. I'm talking fresh fruit, pastries, eggs cooked every way imaginable, and the strongest coffee I've had in ages. There was a Asian breakfast option. I didn’t see the Asian cuisine in restaurant I had to see, but, it may have been missing for the time I had to go.
- Room Service: Available 24 hours. Enough said. (I may or may not have ordered a midnight snack of… well, let's just say it involved a beautifully made soup.)
- Poolside Bar: Because, vacation.
- Snack bar: perfect for something quick.
I ate so much, I'm pretty sure I gained a few pounds, but honestly, absolutely zero regrets. They even had vegetarian restaurant options (for those sensible people), and salad in restaurant. Oh, and the bottle of water in my room. It's the little things, right?
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: (My Personal Heaven)
This is where the Augustí Oasis truly shines. I felt like I was living in a dream.
- Pool with View: The infinity pool overlooking the city? Staggeringly beautiful. I spent hours just floating, staring at the dazzling panorama.
- Spa/Sauna: I treated myself to a massage at the Spa. I might have (definitely) fallen asleep during the body scrub, which was heavenly. The Sauna and Steamroom were a godsend after a long day of sightseeing.
- Fitness Center/Gym: I intended to use this. Reality? I spent more time at the pool bar. But hey, at least they had the option!
Rooms: (Luxury, Thy Name is Augusti)
The suite itself? Mind-blowing. I'm not exaggerating.
- Air conditioning: essential for a hot day.
- Free Wi-Fi was glorious of course!
- Bathrobes & Slippers: They felt so luxuriant.
- In-room safe box: to keep your valuables safe.
- Mini bar: perfect for late night snacks.
- Coffee/tea maker: Perfect for your morning.
- Balcony: The perfect place to relax.
The soundproof rooms were a godsend! I am a light sleeper, and I didn't hear a peep! The blackout curtains allowed me to sleep in, which was heaven. The extra long bed was comfortable. The separate shower/bathtub and additional toilet. Honestly, it's all about pure bliss.
Services and Conveniences:
This place has thought of everything.
- Concierge: These guys were AMAZING. They helped with everything from booking excursions to finding the best gelato spots.
- Daily housekeeping: Spotless!
- Laundry service
- room service [24 hour] (Yes, I already mentioned this, but it bears repeating.)
For the Kids:
I didn't travel with kids, but I noticed they had babysitting service, kids facilities, a kids meal option and were very Family/child friendly.
Getting Around:
- Airport transfer: Easy and convenient.
- Car park [free of charge].
Now, the Messy Bits (The Imperfections, The Honest Truth)
Okay, let's get down to brass tacks. No place is perfect, right?
- Signage: A few times I got turned around finding a certain restaurant.
- Noise: Not constant, but sometimes you could hear some street sounds.
My Emotional Reaction? Unadulterated LOVE.
Honestly, this place is an investment in your sanity. It's an escape. It's a chance to recharge. Even with the minor imperfections, the sheer beauty of the place, the attentive service, and the overall feeling of tranquility make the Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis a truly unforgettable experience. As I packed my bags, I was already planning my return.
SEO Keywords (just to be practical):
- Split Croatia Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Split
- 2BR Suite Split
- Split Oasis Hotel
- Hotel with Pool View Split
- Hotel with Spa Split
- Accessible Hotels Split
- Family-Friendly Hotels Split
- Best Hotels in Split
- Croatia Travel
The Offer (Because Everyone Loves a Good Deal!)
Craving Unforgettable Croatian Bliss? Book Your Escape to Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis NOW!
Escape the ordinary & experience pure luxury at the Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis! Indulge in breathtaking views, pamper yourself at our world-class spa, and savor the taste of paradise with our exceptional dining options.
Here's what makes your stay extraordinary:
- Spacious 2-Bedroom Suite: Perfect for families or groups, offering ample space and privacy.
- Infinity Pool with Stunning Views: Soak up the sun and enjoy panoramic vistas of Split.
- Luxurious Spa: Rejuvenate your body and soul with our exquisite treatments.
- Gourmet Dining: Savor delectable cuisine at our on-site restaurants, from casual snacks to gourmet dining.
- Unparalleled Service: Our dedicated staff is here to cater to your every need.
- Accessibility: Thoughtfully designed for guests with accessibility needs.
Book now and receive:
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Special welcome amenity: A bottle of local wine and a selection of Croatian treats!
- Exclusive access: Book directly through the Augustí website, and get exclusive access to hotel discounts and perks.
Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience! Limited availability. Book your dream getaway today!
(Link to Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis website here)
This is a hotel. This is an experience. This is pure, unadulterated, Croatian magic. Go. Just go. You won’t regret it.
Sunshine Coast Escape: Salty Stays' Rooftop Deck Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercup. This isn't your grandma's perfectly polished travel itinerary. This is a chaotic, glorious, and hopefully hilarious chronicle of my Croatian adventure, specifically based out of the Augusti Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite in Split. Let's see if I survive, shall we?
Operation: Croatian Bliss (and Existential Dread, Possibly) – August 2024
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Apartment Revelation (Plus, the Mosquito Massacre)
- Morning (7:00 AM - Ugh, flying): Wake up with a mix of excitement and dread. Airports are the absolute WORST, right? Always too early, coffee is lukewarm… This flight better be worth it. My pre-trip anxiety kicked in. I didn't forget passports this time!
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - Split Airport, Here We Go!): Whew! We made it. The Augusti crew were great, and I had no issues.
- Afternoon (2:00 PM - Check-in at Augusti): Oh. My. GOD. Photos never do it justice. The Augusti suite is… well, it's decadent. Sunlight flooding the living room, the balcony practically begging for a glass of something chilled with a view… I nearly cried. Honest. It's like stepping into a magazine, except you can actually live in it. Maybe cancel all my future plans and just… reside here?
- Afternoon (3:00 PM - Grocery Run, The Hunger Games Edition): Okay, time to be a responsible adult and stock up on essentials. Found a little market nearby. The sheer volume of unfamiliar cheese and cured meats nearly sent me into a sensory overload. And the language barrier? Let's just say pointing and enthusiastic charades were heavily employed.
- Afternoon (4:00 PM - Mosquito Mayhem): Sat on the balcony, excited to relax, which also became a mosquito massacre. I got eaten alive. Seriously, I look like I have the measles now. This is not how I envisioned my luxurious Croatian life. I may require a whole bottle of OFF.
- Evening (6:00 PM - Balcony Sunset, First Sunset): Settle onto the balcony with a wine, watch the sunset, and I started to get over myself and the mosquitos with a glass of wine. The view is truly stunning. This is the life. For a few blissful moments, at least.
- Evening (7:30 PM - Dinner Mishap): Tried to cook in the apartment. Burnt the garlic bread. Decided to order pizza. Croatian pizza is… interesting. Let's just say it's a good thing there's a full kitchen in the apartment.
Day 2: Diocletian's Palace and the Great Wander (and the Unexpected Emotional Wallop)
- Morning (9:00 AM - Diocletian's Palace, Crowds and All): Okay, listen, I'm not a huge history buff. But even I was floored by Diocletian's Palace. The sheer scale of it! Wandering through those ancient alleyways, feeling the stones under my feet… it's like stepping back in time. But then, the crowds. Oh, the crowds. Like being in a mosh pit of ancient history.
- Morning (11:00 AM - Lost in Translation): Got hopelessly lost. Again. Split is a beautiful maze, but I clearly possess zero sense of direction. Ended up discovering a tiny, hidden square with a fountain, and the best darn coffee I've ever tasted. Accidental discoveries are the best, right?
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - Lunch Panic): Found a restaurant recommended online. Menu was all in Croatian. Panic set in. More charades. Ended up with a delicious seafood dish that I'm pretty sure involved something I couldn't identify. But it was good!
- Afternoon (3:00 PM - Marjan Hill Hike and the Unexpected Tears): Okay, the hike up Marjan Hill is… challenging. My legs are screaming. But the view from the top! Breathtaking. And then, for some reason, I just… started crying. Like, ugly crying. Over the beauty of it all, the feeling of being alive, and the fact that I was probably dehydrated. It was weird. And cathartic. Don't judge me.
- Evening (6:00 PM - Back to the Apartment - Time to Reset): Need to rest my feet and my mind. I will need this to calm down now.
- Evening (7:30 PM - Sunset Drinks, Part Two): Back on my balcony. Drinking wine, watching the sunset, feeling a little bit less like a blubbering mess. It's amazing what a little sunshine and a good view can do.
Day 3: Islands Ahoy! (and the Boat Trip Debacle)
- Morning (8:00 AM - Ferry to Hvar, Sea Sickness Panic): Booked a day trip to Hvar. The ferry ride was… bumpy. And my stomach is not. a fan of the choppy sea. I am currently bracing for a projectile vomit moment.
- Morning (10:00 AM - Hvar Town, Sun Drenched and Stunning): Hvar is absolutely gorgeous. The harbor is packed with yachts, the air smells of salt and sunshine, and the buildings are all that perfect Mediterranean color palette. I've had enough sunshine for one day; I really need to find some shade.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - lunch time): I got a lunch to give me some energy to get through the next few days.
- Afternoon (3:00 PM - Boat Trip Shenanigans and the Epic Fail): Got on a boat tour, which was supposed to be a highlight. Apparently, the wind REALLY picked up. The waves got scary. I clinged on my life, so. I might have gotten a little seasick. The boat tour got cut short. So I am back to the apartment.
- Evening (7:00 PM - the apartment): I'm going to take it easy on the apartment, I'm going to make a nice dinner.
Day 4: The Foodie Frenzy (and the Great Meal Coma)
- Morning (9:00 AM - The Green Market): Time to dive into the local food scene. Hit up the Green Market. The vibrant colors, the smells of fresh produce, the energy! Got some incredible peaches, some mysterious local cheese, and a little too much prosciutto. Oops.
- Morning (11:00 AM - Cooking Class (Almost)): Decided to take a cooking class, but it was canceled. My fault. This is what happens when you book things at the last minute.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - Seafood Extravaganza): Went to a seafood restaurant. Ordered EVERYTHING. Grilled octopus, black risotto, fresh fish… I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in seafood. My stomach is currently in a state of blissful, food-coma-induced happiness.
- Afternoon (3:00 PM - The Great Nap): Couldn't move. Needed a nap. Slept for three glorious hours.
- Evening (7:00 PM - Back to the Apartment): Again? I'm really falling deep into a sleep cycle.
Day 5: Last Day! (and the bittersweet farewell)
- Morning (9:00 AM - Beach Day (Finally!).: I've been so busy chasing history and food, I almost forgot the beach! Found a nice little cove. Spent the morning swimming, sunbathing, and generally being a potato.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - packing): I'm not ready to leave. This has been amazing.
- Afternoon (3:00 PM - last moments): One last glass of wine on the balcony. It's even more beautiful, knowing I have to leave. I'm starting to get sad.
- Evening (6:00 PM - Dinner and Departure): Goodbye, Croatia! Goodbye, Augusti luxury apartment! It's been real. And amazing.
Important Notes and Ramblings:
- The Language Barrier: I learned a few basic Croatian phrases. They were utterly useless.
- The Food: Croatian food is amazing. Eat everything. And drink all the wine.
- The People: The people are friendly and welcoming. Except maybe the mosquitos.
- The Apartment: Seriously, the Augusti Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite is a dream. Book it. Now.
- Me: I'm a mess. But a happy mess. And probably a little sunburned.
- Overall: Croatia, you've stolen a piece of my heart. I'll be back. Maybe with fewer mosquitoes. And a better sense of direction. Fingers crossed.
This is just a starting point, of course. Expect adjustments, deviations, and a whole lot more caffeine. And maybe another cry or two. Stay tuned!
Queenstown's BEST Luxury Escape: Summit View Awaits!
Augustí Luxury 2BR Split Oasis: FAQs (Because Let's Be Real, You Have Questions!)
Okay, spill! Is this place ACTUALLY as gorgeous as the photos? Like, no Insta-filter lies?
Alright, honest moment here. Those photos? Yeah, they're good. REALLY good. But… and this is a big BUT… in person? It’s even BETTER. Seriously. My jaw actually dropped when I walked in. I mean, I'm a travel writer, I *see* beautiful places. But the way the light hits the stone walls in the living room at, like, golden hour? Forget about it. Utterly magical. My friend, bless her heart, she's got a serious allergy to "gushy," but even *she* was muttering things about "architecture porn." So, yeah, it’s legit. Just… bring your own tissues, because you *will* tear up.
The only "lie"? The photos *can't* convey the smell. And it’s not just a generic "clean" smell. It's this faint, gorgeous scent of… maybe lemon? Or something floral? It just makes you want to take a deep breath and *live* there. Forever. Don’t judge me.
The location – is it as central as they claim? Walking distance to everything?
Central? Honey, it’s practically *dripping* with centrality. Like, you step outside, and BAM! You’re in the heart of Split. We're talking Diocletian's Palace practically on your doorstep. Seriously. I'm a slow walker, *and* I got distracted by street cats, so I clocked the palace entrance at maybe a three-minute saunter. Three minutes! That’s shorter than my commute to the coffee machine in my own kitchen! (Which, by the way, has *nothing* on the coffee shops around there. Just saying.)
We walked *everywhere*. To the Riva (the waterfront promenade, which, by the way, is the ultimate people-watching spot), to the restaurants (so. many. restaurants!), to the grocery store (for… you know… snacks). I'm not gonna lie, I was skeptical because some places *say* "walking distance," but then you're trudging for an hour. Not here. You could practically crawl and still be within easy reach of everything.
What about the noise? Being *that* central, does it sound like you're sleeping in a disco?
Okay, this was a legitimate concern of mine. I'm a light sleeper. Like, a *very* light sleeper. I can hear a pin drop, a seagull guffaw, or the existential dread of the recycling truck from miles away. But honestly? It was remarkably quiet. The thick stone walls do their job AMAZINGLY well. You *might* hear a distant murmur of chatter at night, but it's more like white noise, honestly. It even added to the atmosphere. Like, "Oh, yes, the world *is* alive outside my luxurious haven."
And honestly, the apartment itself? It's HEAVEN. Thick walls. Double-paned windows. It's like a little soundproof bubble of peace and quiet. I slept like a log. Literally. Didn't wake up once. Which, for me, is some kind of miracle.
The kitchen! Is it a proper kitchen, or just a sad kitchenette with a microwave? Because I *love* to cook.
Oh, the kitchen. My soulmate, perhaps? No, seriously, it’s beautiful. It’s *fully* equipped. Think stainless steel appliances, a proper oven, a hob, everything you need. And the island? OMG, that island! Perfect for prepping, for a casual breakfast, for… well, for me, for drinking wine while I pretended to be a chef. (I’m only slightly exaggerating. Okay, maybe moderately.)
We cooked almost every meal. The local markets are bursting with fresh produce, amazing seafood (especially the prawns!), and the stuff you need to make a gourmet dinner. There's a butcher shop near by, and I swear, that steak was the *best* steak I've ever had. EVER. Honestly, I'm still dreaming about it. Get the steak. Just… get it. You’ll thank me later.
I, for one, am going to buy a place that at *least* has an island. I'm not kidding. I'm looking at real estate as we speak.
Okay, the bedrooms. Are the beds comfortable? Because a bad bed can ruin a whole holiday.
This is CRUCIAL. And yes, the beds are AMAZING. Seriously. Like, sink-into-them-and-never-leave comfortable. Plush mattresses, good pillows, and the crispest, most gorgeous linen. I'm a firm believer in the importance of a good night's sleep. I mean, if you're not well-rested, the whole trip is just… bleh. This? This was pure bliss. I slept so well there, I almost missed my flight back.
I was completely wrecked with jet lag. But the first night I was sleeping in this, the magical bed. I woke up feeling like a new woman. No joke. Just totally rejuvenated. Not a single backache in sight (which, considering how much time I was spending on those cobblestone streets, was a small miracle in itself).
What about the Wi-Fi? I need to stay connected (sadly).
Yeah, the Wi-Fi was solid. No drop-outs, no buffering nightmares. I was working remotely for a few days of the trip, and I had no problems. But honestly? I kind of wanted to disconnect. Which is a good sign. I mean, the place is so beautiful, you want to just soak it all in. Don’t get me wrong, the wifi speed was great, didn't fail me. But, you know, sunshine, history, amazing food, all that… hard to tear yourself away even to check Instagram.
I'm traveling with kids. Is this place kid-friendly?
Hmm. Kid-friendly? That's a tricky one. The place is *gorgeous*, like I said. And it’s luxurious. So, depends on your kids, honestly. If you've got well-behaved, respectful children who appreciate beauty and understand the value of not, you know, *wrecking* things… then yes! It’s a great base for exploring Split. But if you have kids who tend to… well, let's say they're a bit more *energetic*… maybe not. All those beautiful, breakable things everywhere? Could be a recipe for disaster.
The stairs are a bit steep, so be aware of that. And while there's space, it's not sprawling. Consider your family's needs before you book, because it'sHotel Blog Guru

