
Bali Bliss: Garden View Deluxe Room Awaits! (Royal Lodge NE38B)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the slightly chaotic, totally honest review of Bali Bliss: Garden View Deluxe Room Awaits! at Royal Lodge NE38B. Let's be real, sometimes these places are a total dream, and sometimes… well, let's just say my expectations and reality have a very different relationship. But hey, that's the fun of travel, right? Let's get messy!
First Impressions & The Room (Messy Rant Alert!)
Okay, so "Garden View Deluxe"… that's what they call it, huh? I'm expecting lush, vibrant greens, the sounds of exotic birds, and maybe even a cheeky monkey or two. Reality? Okay, it was definitely green, but more like… established lawn green. Not the jungle-bursting-with-life kind of green I'd envisioned. The "Deluxe" part? Hmmm. It was clean, blessedly so. They've got "Rooms sanitized between stays," and you can even "Room sanitization opt-out available." I totally appreciated that. I mean, the world's a germ-fest these days, and Bali Bliss clearly gets that! But "Deluxe" felt a little generous. It had all the basics: a comfy bed (an Extra long bed – score! for a lanky traveler like me), a Mini bar (always a plus!), a Coffee/tea maker (essential for surviving jet lag), and a Safe (because trusting strangers with my passport is a hard pass). The Air conditioning was a lifesaver; that Bali heat is no joke. The Bathroom itself? Not the marble-floored extravaganza of my dreams, but functional and, again, clean. They had amenities like bathrobes, Slippers, and Toiletries which are always welcomed. Oh and I should point out that the Blackout curtains were SO important for my sleep.
Accessibility (Important Stuff!)
This is where things get a bit… nuanced. They do have "Facilities for disabled guests" which is awesome. There's an Elevator, which is key. I didn't dive into the specifics of room layouts, so if you have particular accessibility needs, I’d absolutely suggest contacting the hotel directly. You know, to get the real scoop. But the fact they try is a huge win, you know?
Cleanliness & Safety (My Peace of Mind!)
Okay, big thumbs up here. From the moment I arrived, I felt safe. The staff clearly take cleanliness seriously. They use "Anti-viral cleaning products," and there's "Daily disinfection in common areas." The abundance of Hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere (and I mean everywhere) put my germ-obsessed mind at ease. They also had Staff trained in safety protocol which is important. They had CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property. It felt like a fortress of cleanliness, honestly.
Dining, Drinking & Snacking (Fueling the Fun!)
Alright, let's talk food and beverages. Bali Bliss offers a good range, and I gotta say, it hits the spot after a long day of exploring! They have Restaurants, a Poolside bar, and even a Snack bar. I’ll be honest, I didn't get around to trying ALL the options, but the food I did get was excellent! You can grab a Breakfast [buffet] with an Asian breakfast option. I’m more of a Western breakfast type of person, so I was in heaven! The Coffee/tea in restaurant, and Bottle of water are included, which is always great. And did I mention the Happy hour drinks? Very happy, indeed.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax (Bliss, Remember?)
This is Bali, after all! The whole point is relaxation, right? Bali Bliss definitely delivers here. They've got a Swimming pool [outdoor] with a Pool with view. I spent a significant amount of time floating in that pool, staring at the sky… pure bliss! They also have a Fitness center, a Spa, and a Sauna if you want to work up a sweat or unwind. I skipped the Fitness center, because vacations are for relaxing, not punishment. But I made an effort to hit up the Spa/sauna, and that was an experience.
The Spa: A Moment of Existential Dread (and Bliss!)
Okay, buckle up, because here comes my confession. I've never had a Body scrub or a Body wrap before. I'm more of a "sweat it out in the sauna" kind of gal. But, hey, when in Bali, right? So, I booked myself a combo treatment. The Spa itself was gorgeous, all soft lighting and calming music. The therapist was lovely and professional. The Body scrub, though? Let's just say it's a… unique sensation. It's like being sandpapered. And I won’t lie, there was a moment of existential dread as I lay there, wondering what I’d gotten myself into and whether I would ever recover the feeling in my skin. (Spoiler alert: I did. Eventually.) BUT, the Body wrap that followed? Pure. Magic. I emerged feeling like a freshly-hatched butterfly, all smooth and zen. The whole experience? A rollercoaster of sensations, but ultimately, a very good one. I'm pretty sure I saw God for a brief, glorious moment.
Services and Conveniences (The Little Things)
They've got all the usual stuff you’d expect: "Daily housekeeping," "Laundry service" (thank goodness!), "Concierge" to help with tours, and things like "Currency exchange" and "Cash withdrawal" which are super helpful. They also have "Free Wi-Fi" which, let’s be honest, is a travel essential these days. The Wi-Fi [free] really did work everywhere.
Getting Around (The Bali Shuffle)
They offer Airport transfer, which is a godsend after a long flight. They also have "Car park [free of charge]" and you can also call for a Taxi service. I mostly used taxis and the occasional scooter (which, if you're brave, is a must-do in Bali!), so having those options readily available was fantastic.
For the Kids… and the Not-So-Kids (A little rambling now)
I didn't have any kids with me, but I did see a few families there. The hotel had "Babysitting service" and "Kids facilities" which are useful. While I couldn't personally vouch for the quality, I did see at least a few kids enjoying the pool, so, I’m guessing they're pretty kid-friendly. So, while I can't comment as someone who’s been using the Kids meal and Family/child friendly services, they seem to offer something for the smaller human beings.
My Quirky, Honest, and Slightly Scattered Conclusion
Okay, so Bali Bliss at Royal Lodge NE38B? It’s a solid choice. It's not perfect, nothing ever is, but it's clean, safe, the staff is lovely, and it is a good place to recover after a long-haul flight. The cleanliness and the Safety/security feature are top-notch, and the location is a bit of a win. While the garden view could be a tad more "jungle-y," the pool makes up for it tenfold. The spa? A must-do, even if the body scrub is initially terrifying. Would I go back? Absolutely. With the right expectations, Bali Bliss delivers on its promise of… well, some kind of bliss. Just maybe not the over-the-top, Instagram-filtered kind. You're there, you're experiencing Bali, you're creating memories. What else could you want?
The Deal: Your Bali Bliss Adventure Awaits! (Book NOW!)
Tired of dreaming about paradise? Stop dreaming, and start living it! Bali Bliss at Royal Lodge NE38B is offering an exclusive deal just for you, featuring the Garden View Deluxe Room!
Here's why you NEED to book NOW:
- Unbeatable Value: Experience stunning accommodations at a price that won't break the bank!
- Safety First: Relax knowing you're in a hotel that prioritizes your well-being with top-notch cleaning protocols and safety measures!
- Pure Relaxation: Dive into the refreshing outdoor pool, indulge in the rejuvenating spa (seriously, book that treatment!), or just soak up the Bali vibes!
- Convenient Location: Explore Bali's wonders with ease, thanks to the hotel's prime location and easy access to transportation!
- Unmatched Comfort: Enjoy all the essential amenities, plus extra perks like a mini-bar, free Wi-Fi, and comfortable beds for a great night's sleep.
Book now and receive:
- **A complimentary welcome drink upon arrival

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into… well, my headfirst dive into Bali. Specifically, the Royal Lodge, 1 BR Deluxe Room Garden View NE38B (God, that's a mouthful, isn't it? Like something the hotel brochure dreamed up after a particularly potent Mai Tai). Here's the loosest of itineraries, because, let's be honest, I'm more of a "wander aimlessly and stumble into adventure" kind of traveler.
Day 1: Arrival & That Dang Garden View (and immediate regret about flight snacks)
- Morning (or, more accurately, mid-afternoon): Bali, baby! Landed at Denpasar airport. Smacked in the face with the humid hug of Indonesian air. Immediately broke a sweat and had to change my shirt. This is not the elegant arrival I pictured. The airport chaos was actually… manageable? Praise the gods. Though, I did get scammed by a taxi guy. Twenty bucks extra for “special service”? Dude, I just wanted a ride. Cue: instant resentment.
- Afternoon: Checked into Royal Lodge. NE38B, the promised land. The room? Meh. The garden view? Okay. It's there. Honestly, I was expecting more lush. More vibrant. More… jungle-y. It’s mostly just… grass. And a family of noisy geckos. Okay, maybe the geckos are cool.
- Evening: Ordered room service. Huge mistake. The spring rolls were… questionable. Suspect. I'm convinced I'm going to have an upset stomach. Already regretting my flight snack choices (soggy sandwich, anyone?). Walked around the grounds. Found the pool. It's turquoise! I'm starting to feel slightly less grumpy. Maybe this Bali thing will work out.
Day 2: Temple Tantrums & Rice Paddy Revelations & the Unexpected Power of a Green Smoothie
- Morning: Determined to become cultured. Headed to a temple. (I swear I looked up the name but immediately forgot). The architecture was beautiful. Seriously. Stunning. But the crowds! Oh, the crowds. Felt like I was shuffling through a giant, sweaty, selfie-stick-wielding herd. Got bumped, got shoved. Briefly lost my patience and might have muttered something unholy about “Instagram influencers.” Forced myself to focus on the beauty. Managed to feel slightly Zen.
- Afternoon: Rice paddies! Finally! Found a little hidden path, away from the hordes. Breathed in the fresh air, surrounded by emerald green. It was… magical. Seriously, felt a shift in my soul. Took a million photos. Absolutely no regrets. Had lunch at a little warung - a local restaurant - overlooking the paddies. The food? Divine. The best nasi goreng of my life. No Instagram-filter necessary.
- Evening: Decided to "juice cleanse", thinking my stomach needed a break from the day before's dinner. (Lesson: Don't trust hotel spring rolls). Ordered a green smoothie. Holy guacamole, this smoothie! It was the best thing. Ever. Instantly, I'm cured of my jetlag, my grumpiness, my everything. Decided this is my new religion.
Day 3: Beach Bliss and the Great Sunscreen Catastrophe
- Morning: Beach day! Finally! Took a taxi to Seminyak. Beach was beautiful. The sand was a perfect white. The waves were the right kind of choppy. Found a sunbed. Bliss.
- Afternoon: The Great Sunscreen Catastrophe. Apparently, I'm an idiot. Applied sunscreen. Thought I was golden. WRONG. Got utterly fried. Like a lobster on a grill. The pain was excruciating. My fault, I know! Spent the rest of the afternoon hiding in my room, slathered in aloe vera. Looking like a giant, slightly-melty green monster.
- Evening: Attempted a sunset dinner on the beach. Couldn't really enjoy it because I was mostly focused on not moving. Even the coconut water hurt. Lesson learned: respect the sun. And maybe invest in a better sunscreen.
Day 4: Monkey Business and the Questionable Art of Bartering
- Morning: Decided to "embrace the chaos". Went to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud. Oh boy. The monkeys! They're cute, they're mischievous, and they are ruthless. Watched a monkey steal a woman's sunglasses right off her face. Almost lost my phone. Briefly considered joining their furry little empire. The forest itself was pretty, but mostly spent the time yelling "No!" and "Get away!" at the furry little bandits.
- Afternoon: Ubud market. The art! The handicrafts! The… bartering. I'm terrible at bartering. Tried to haggle for a scarf. Ended up paying way too much. Probably should have just bought a monkey t-shirt.
- Evening: Tried to get a massage. They had this ridiculously long menu and, no joke, one of the options was a "deep tissue shiatsu combined with raindrop therapy". It was all the ridiculousness i could handle and opted out.
Day 5: Farewell (and the lingering scent of aloe vera)
- Morning: Last breakfast. Admired the almost-empty garden view. Said a silent prayer of thanks for the geckos.
- Afternoon: Checked out. Sad to leave, but also, my skin still throbs. Airport again. This time, I actually managed to haggle for a taxi. Boom. Success.
- Evening: On the plane. Thinking about everything I've seen, everything I should have done, and everything I ate. Reflecting on my "spiritual journey" (which mainly consisted of avoiding sunburn and dodging monkeys). Already planning my return. Maybe next time I'll actually learn to surf. And maybe, just maybe, I'll find that legendary jungle-y garden view I was hoping for. Until next time, Bali. You absolute madhouse.

Bali Bliss: Garden View Deluxe Room Awaits! (Royal Lodge NE38B) - Seriously, Some Questions We Need to Answer (and Maybe Rant About)
Okay, so Garden View Deluxe... what *actually* is the view like? Is it Instagram-worthy or more... "grass and a leaky drainpipe"?
Alright, let's cut to the chase. The "Garden View" thing? It's... fine. Look, I went in with *high* hopes, you know? Visions of lush, tropical paradise practically knocking on my window. The reality was... well, it was a garden. A *perfectly decent* garden, mind you. Big, green plants, flowers doing their thing. But then there's the *slightly* less glamorous side. Let's just say, my particular angle included the back of a cleaning cart, a couple of stray bits of plastic, and... yes, a small, suspiciously-looking pipe. Don't get me wrong, the *plants* were lovely. Like, really, really lovely. And I did see a couple of cheeky monkeys swinging around in the trees one morning, which was proper Bali vibes. But don't bust out the drone for photo ops, alright? It's about perspective. Think: "Quaint, with potential." And *maybe* a bit of 'industrial chic' if you're feeling generous.
Royal Lodge... Fancy or Frugal? What's the vibe?
Royal Lodge... hm. "Royal" might be stretching it a *little*. It's definitely not a budget backpacker hostel. But it's also not, like, a palace. Think "comfortable, charming, and slightly-worn-around-the-edges". I actually found that charming! Reminds you, you're away from home. The staff? Super lovely. Always smiling, always helpful. Seriously, those smiles saved my sanity a few times after I'd had one too many Bintangs. But the decor? Picture this: Balinese wood carvings, maybe a slightly faded wall hanging, and a definite penchant for floral patterns. It’s all a little… vintage. Like your cool, well-traveled aunt's house, if your cool, well-traveled aunt lives in Bali. I actually loved it, it's what gives them a feel of having history.
Room NE38B: The specific room. Spill the tea! Good, bad, or just... meh?
NE38B. Ah, the room. Where do I even begin? Right, so... the air conditioning struggled a *bit* on the hottest days. I mean, it worked, sort of. More like a gentle breeze, really. But hey, that's Bali, right? Part of the charm is sweating like you've just run a marathon even when you're just… sitting. The bathroom, on the other hand, was *excellent*. Really, really good. The water pressure was AMAZING. Like, I could actually wash my hair properly. And the showerhead was one of those fancy rain shower things. Luxury! I actually spent an embarrassing amount of time in there. Don't judge. The bed was huge and comfortable, though. I slept like a baby (when the monkeys weren't chattering outside my window, but that's a different story). One minor hiccup: the Wi-Fi was... temperamental. Let's just say, I got *very* good at downloading Netflix episodes in advance. Prepare for digital detox.
Breakfast: Delicious or Disastrous? What culinary adventures await? (Or sorrows?)
Breakfast… ah, the most important meal, as they say. The hotel offers breakfast! It's included, and it's... good. Mostly. They have a selection of delicious tropical fruits. Dragon fruit, mango, the works. They also had an egg station, which on some mornings served delicious fluffy omelettes. Other mornings… the omelets were, shall we say, *slightly* undercooked. But honestly, the staff were so nice, I didn't even say anything. I just smiled, ate my (slightly slimy) egg, and helped myself to another mango. Pro tip: get there early for the best selection of pastries! The pastries are gone. Seriously, gone. If you sleep in, you get the crumbs. But overall? It's a decent start to the day. Especially when coupled with that fantastic Balinese coffee.
Location, Location, Location! Is NE38B close to the action?
Okay, this is the big one. Location. NE38B, and Royal Lodge in general, is brilliantly placed. You're a short walk from the main drag, which means easy access to restaurants, shops, and, yes, the beach. But it's also *just* far enough away that you don’t have to worry about the incessant noise and the party animals stumbling around at 3 AM. It’s a nice compromise. You can walk to the beach, which is only a few minutes away. But be warned: traffic can be a total NIGHTMARE. Seriously. Factor in extra time when you're planning to go anywhere. The best advice I can give you is to just… embrace it. Take it as part of the "Bali experience". Consider it a chance to people-watch, or to practice your deep breathing exercises.
Anything *really* annoying? Did anything make you want to scream?
Okay, so the Wi-Fi was a definite test of my patience. But honestly, the biggest annoyance? The geckos. They are *everywhere*. Tiny little things, chirping away all night long. I swear, one was perched on my mosquito net. I'm not usually squeamish, but the thought of a lizard dropping on me while I slept... no, just no. I got used to it, eventually. But the first few nights? I was convinced one was going to crawl into my ear. Also, the mosquitos. Pack bug spray. Seriously. You *will* get bitten. Constantly. Even with the spray. Otherwise, honestly, it was pretty great.
Would you go back? And, on a scale of 1 to 10, what's the verdict?
Would I go back? Absolutely. Despite the slightly temperamental Wi-Fi, the army of geckos, and the occasional undercooked omelet, I had a fantastic time. The staff are lovely, the location is perfect, and the overall vibe is just… relaxing. I think, overall, it's an 8 out of 10. Minus points for the Wi-Fi. But plus points for those rain showers! And the monkeys, obviously. They deserve their own bonus points. Bali is magic. Royal Lodge, NE38B, is a great base to enjoy it from. Honestly? Book it. But pack bug spray. And maybe a spare charger. You'll thank me later.

